Tips from the World of Warcraft Gold Guide

I promised I would try to give out a couple tips from the Warcraft Gold Guide I picked up so here you go. This one some of the guys in my guild knew already, but it was new to me.

Defias Windmill is pretty good spot to do some gold farming at just about any level. If you go to the Gold Coast area in Westfall, there is a windmill on a hill. Below the windmill, you can see a murloc camp. Surrounding the windmill are a TON of Defias Trapper mobs. Since these are humanoids, they will drop a lot of linen cloth and other good loot. They normally spawn around level 12 or 13 so they aren’t too tough.

The key is that the respawn rates of the mobs are insanely fast. I took one of my higher end characters there and couldn’t clear the area before more respawned. I eventually had to stop because my character was worn out and I was too. I left with stacks of linen and almost a bag or two full of lower level green items. All of these fetched a nice price at the auction house.

This spot also worked well for some of my middle level guys as well since they could grind away for experience and pick up some decent items that could be sold later.

This was the first I had heard of this spot, but it wasn’t too crowded on the server I was on, so the secret might not be out…..yet. Farm it while you can.

I’ll see if I can find another good tip from the WoW Gold Guide. There are over 100 pages in the guide, so finding a good tip shouldn’t be hard. I can’t give them all away, but maybe one more to get the gold flowing.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home