The Best World of Warcraft Gold Guide

I picked up this guide the other day after hearing a lot of good reviews from members of my guild. The WoW Cash Creation Guide has already helped improve my gold creation in just a few days. Granted, I'm not sitting around doing nothing and making gold, but it's greatly enhanced my gold making efforts. I'm now making in one hour what I was making in 3 or 4 hours previously. Not a bad tradeoff.

The guide is $37, but considering how much gold sells for on the internet and the risks involved (the company you are buying from actually giving you the gold and the risk that Blizzard might ban your World of Warcraft account), I'd rather take my chances earning my own gold. I've bought gold before online and always felt a little bad about it since I was spending MY money for money in a game. Now that I've gotten this guide, I don't have to worry about buying gold ever again with any of my characters.

I'll try to share a few tips from the guide in the near future. Just don't let the author know I told you about them, ok?

Labels: , , ,